Friday, June 5, 2020

Day 2

 We got on the road at 7:30 am. It was cloudy, cool and great driving weather. About 30 minutes into our ride, my big bag starting leaning. We pulled off the side of the road and one of my brand new straps had broke. I was so blessed that the bag didn’t fall or the strap get in my wheel. We replaced all the straps like that and got on our way. We had a nice stop in Wooster Ohio.  I had my first meal in almost 3 months in a restaurant, Bob Evans. It was wonderful.


After our brunch at Bob Evans, Wade had a conference call for 1 1/2 hours in the parking lot. Then we got on our way. We put 360 miles on the bikes today. We stayed on Rt 30 until Ft Wayne IN then headed north on Rt 33 to Elkhart IN by Lake Michigan. It reached almost 90 degrees today. I got sunburnt where I had holes in my jeans 😊.  Tomorrow our plan is to get to Chicago and go to the start of Rt 66 and start our Rt 66 journey.

No comments: